Roped Holy Water Pot
Uses FP. Throw behind to inflict Holy Damage
Craftable item prepared using a cracked pot.
Enchanted by incantations of the Golden Order, and a short rope that aids throwing has been secured around the pot.
Consumes FP. Throw at rearward enemies to inflict holy damage.
Highly effective against Thos Who Live in Death, even preventing them from rising again.
The Golden Order has no mercy for those who trespass beyond life's bounds.
Roped Holy Water Pot Use in Elden Ring
- Base Attack Rating: 150
- 10 Faith: 196 AR
- 20 Faith: 249 AR
- 50 Faith: 348 AR
- 80 Faith: 385 AR
- 99 Faith: 397 AR
- Faith Scaling: 10-20: (5.3 AR per lvl), 20-50: (3.3 AR per lvl), 50-80: (1.23 AR per lvl), 80-99: (0.63 AR per lvl)
Attack Rating is the damage number before subtracting Enemy Defense and Damage Negation.
Elden Ring Roped Holy Water Pot Crafting Guide
Elden Ring Roped Holy Water Pot Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 20 Roped Holy Water Pot, depending on how many Cracked Pots you have
- You can store up to 600 Roped Holy Water Pot.
- Sell Value: Roped Holy Water Pot cannot be sold
- Once a Roped Holy Water Pot is thrown, its Cracked Pot will be available for crafting another throwing pot
- Since Roped Holy Water Pot does Holy Damage, skeletons won't revive after getting killed with it