Roped Lightning Pot
Throw behind to inflict Lightning Damage
Craftable item prepared using a cracked pot.
A cocktail of fulminating materials is sealed inside, and a short rope that aids throwing has been secured around the pot.
Throw at rearward enemies to inflict lightning damage.
Roped Lightning Pot Use in Elden Ring
Roped Lightning Pot can be thrown behind to inflict Lightning Damage.
- 10 Strength 10 Dexterity: 297 damage
- 99 Strength 10 Dexterity: 361 damage
- 10 Strength 99 Dexterity: 490 damage
- 99 Strength 99 Dexterity: 611 damage
Elden Ring Roped Lightning Pot Crafting Guide
Elden Ring Roped Lightning Pot Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 20 Roped Lightning Pot, depending on how many Cracked Pots you have
- You can store up to 600 Roped Lightning Pot
- Sell Value: Roped Lightning Pot cannot be sold
- Once a Roped Lightning Pot is thrown, its Cracked Pot will be available for crafting another throwing pot