Roped Volcano Pot
Throw behind to inflict Fire Damage over time
Craftable item prepared using a cracked pot.
Powdered volcanic rock is sealed inside, and a short rope that aids throwing has been secured around the pot.
Thrown at rearward enemies to disperse a cloud of heat, dealing continuous damage to those caught inside for a short duration.
Roped Volcano Pot Use in Elden Ring
Roped Volcano Pot can be thrown at rearward enemies to inflict Fire Damage continuously over an area. It lasts for three seconds, and can deal damage up to ten times.
- 10 Strength 10 Dexterity: 23 damage per hit, 230 total
- 99 Strength 10 Dexterity: 54 damage per hit, 540 total
- 10 Strength 99 Dexterity: 40 damage per hit, 400 total
- 99 Strength 99 Dexterity: 75 damage per hit, 750 total
Elden Ring Roped Volcano Pot Crafting Guide
Elden Ring Roped Volcano Pot Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 20 Roped Volcano Pot, depending on how many Cracked Pots you have
- You can store up to 600 Roped Volcano Pot
- Sell Value: Roped Volcano Pot cannot be sold
- Once a Roped Volcano Pot is thrown, its Cracked Pot will be available for crafting another throwing pot