Roped Volcano Pot
Throw behind to inflict Fire Damage over time
Roped Volcano Pot is a Consumable Item in Elden Ring. It can be thrown behind you to inflict Fire Damage over time, and requires an empty Cracked Pot to craft.
Craftable item prepared using a cracked pot.
Powdered volcanic rock is sealed inside, and a short rope that aids throwing has been secured around the pot.
Thrown at rearward enemies to disperse a cloud of heat, dealing continuous damage to those caught inside for a short duration.
Roped Volcano Pot Use in Elden Ring
Roped Volcano Pot can be thrown at rearward enemies to inflict Fire Damage continuously over an area. It lasts for three seconds, and can deal damage up to ten times.
- 10 Strength 10 Dexterity: 23 damage per hit, 230 total
- 99 Strength 10 Dexterity: 54 damage per hit, 540 total
- 10 Strength 99 Dexterity: 40 damage per hit, 400 total
- 99 Strength 99 Dexterity: 75 damage per hit, 750 total
Elden Ring Roped Volcano Pot Crafting Guide
To craft Volcano Pot you need the Nomadic Warrior's Cookbook  as well as the following Crafting Materials:
- Volcanic Stone x2
- String x1
- Empty Cracked Pot x1
Elden Ring Roped Volcano Pot Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 20 Roped Volcano Pot, depending on how many Cracked Pots you have
- You can store up to 600 Roped Volcano Pot
- Sell Value: Roped Volcano Pot cannot be sold
- Once a Roped Volcano Pot is thrown, its Cracked Pot will be available for crafting another throwing pot
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
THIS is how you throw off pursuit.
Amazing for fighting ganks. If they go aggressive on you, just drop one of these bad boys to get them off your tail so you can heal/distance.
Ideal for an aggressive playstyle like dual curved swords to run down summons, back away and heal, rinse and repeat. Best with frost weapons so you can reset frostbite after it procs or fire so you can use the fire scorpion charm and flame-shrouding cracked tear (rain and water will nerf your damage, tho).