Rotbone Bolt is an Arrow in Elden Ring. Rotbone Bolt is a craftable item that causes scarlet rot buildup. Ammunition can be used in ranged weapons such as Bows and Crossbows, so players can deal ranged damage to Enemies and Bosses.
Bolt carved from animal bone. The tip is daubed with rot. Afflicts targets with scarlet rot.
Where to Find Elden Ring Rotbone Bolt
Rotbone Bolt can be found at the following location:
- Crafted from the Nomadic Warrior's Cookbook (15) which can be purchased from the Nomadic Merchant in southern Caelid for 4,000 Runes. [Map Link]
Elden Ring Rotbone Bolt Notes & Tips
- Bolts are the standard type of Ammunition for Crossbows in Elden Ring.
- Causes scarlet rot buildup (55)
- You can hold up to 99 Rotbone Bolt.
- You can store up to 600 Rotbone Bolt.
- Deals Ranged Damage
- Pierces enemies' armor
- Sell Value: 1.
How to Craft Elden Ring Rotbone Bolt
To craft Rotbone Bolt you would need the Nomadic Warrior's Cookbook  as well as the following Crafting Materials:
Elden Ring Rotbone Bolt Moveset & Videos
- Videos for the Rotbone Bolt Coming Soon
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
These things saved my ass against Radahn at one point.
If you can tolerate the rot or go fast, you can farm the Aeonian Butterflies for this in the Abandoned Cave at Caelid
There is a better version of this (30-60) that isn't listed in the ammo list.
Requires Nomadic Warrior Cookbook (15) to craft. The materials to craft them are Thin Beast Bones and Aeonian Butterflies, the Aeonian Butterflies seem to be limited and don't respawn.
Require 15th nomadic warrior cookbook