Rotten Gravekeeper Cloak is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Rotten Gravekeeper Cloak is part of the Rotten Duelist Set, and is a Lightweight chest armor that boosts Lightning Defense. Rotten Gravekeeper Cloak is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Thick, bristly cloak eaten through by scarlet rot.
The symbol of an underground gravekeeper's station.
Worn by gladiators who were driven from the colosseum.
The wearer becomes a slightly easier target for foes.
Where to find Rotten Gravekeeper Cloak in Elden Ring
The Rotten Gravekeeper Cloak Chest Armor can be found at:
- Dropped by the boss of Consecrated Snowfield Catacombs in Consecrated Snowfield, Putrid Grave Warden Duelist.
[Elden Ring Map here]
Rotten Gravekeeper Cloak Set in Elden Ring
- Rotten Gravekeeper Cloak is a piece of the Rotten Duelist Set.
- The rest of the set is composed by the Rotten Duelist Helm and Rotten Duelist Greaves, which are dropped by two Rotten Duelists in the Consecrated Snowfield.
Elden Ring Rotten Gravekeeper Cloak Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 200
- Despite not including the "wearer becomes a slightly easier target for foes" phrase in its description like the other pieces of the Rotten Duelist Set, it shares the same taunting effect, similar to Shabriri's Woe.
- When used together with the Rotten Duelist Helm, the hood will go over the helm.
- This chest piece can be altered so that only the armbands are present, which makes the set resemble the enemies as they are found in the world.
- Rotten Gravekeeper Cloak (Altered) version: