Rotten Winged Sword Insignia
Greatly raises attack power with successive attacks (6%,8%,13%)
Rotten Winged Sword Insignia is a Talisman in Elden Ring. Rotten Winged Sword Insignia greatly raises attack power with successive attacks. Players can use talismans in Elden Ring to boost a variety of Stats.
A talisman depicting a raised prosthetic blade. An honor bestowed upon the valkyries who serve the goddess of rot.
Greatly raises attack power with successive attacks.
The Four sister were born in the swamp of Aeonia, and came to the Haligtree under the aegis of Gowry. And yet, those buds were doomed to never blossom.
Rotten Winged Sword Insignia Effect in Elden Ring
Rotten Winged Sword Insignia greatly raises attack power with successive attacks.
- Increases attack power relative to the number of attacks you land. Has three tiers of attack power increase. Tiers decay to lower tiers when not attacking fast enough. Effect activates after three hits, regardless of weapon class.
- Decay duration: 1.5 seconds.
- For each tier, attack power increases by 6%, 8%, and then 13%.
- The attack power boost also affects the damage of certain Spells.
Where to find Rotten Winged Sword Insignia in Elden Ring
Elden Ring Rotten Winged Sword Insignia Notes & Tips
- Sell value: 500
- Incompatible with Winged Sword Insignia.
- Stacks with Millicent's Prosthesis.
- it does not work with Ghiza's wheel ash of war (spinning wheel)