Royal Greatsword is a Colossal Sword in Elden Ring; originally wielded by Blaidd the Half-Wolf. The Royal Greatsword scales primarily with Strength and Intelligence, with a minor scaling in Dexterity, granting it build flexibility and overall good damage output.
Greatsword decorated in royal Carian Style. Favored weapon of Blaidd the Half-Wolf.
In defiance of the fate he was born to, Blaidd swore to serve no master but Ranni. As proof. the sword was imbued with a cold magic at the moment oath was sworn.
Where to Find Royal Greatsword in Elden Ring
- Obtainable at the end of Ranni's questline; Blaidd will spawn in front of Ranni's Rise tower. Best him in combat for a final time to obtain this weapon along with his armor set. [Elden Ring Map here]
- Video Location
Elden Ring Royal Greatsword Notes & Tips
- Weapon Skill: Wolf´s Assault
- This weapon cannot be infused with Ashes of War
- Cannot be enchanted with Magic nor boosted by Consumables
- Royal Greatsword can be upgraded by using Somber Smithing Stones
- Its Weapon Skill is deceptively powerful (albeit tricky to get the most out of), benefiting from 2 hits: the actual sword plunge and the ensuing explosion, assuming players can time its excessively long animation.
- Sell Value: 500
- At 55 Str and 50 Int this sword nets you over 900 AR one-handed. It competes well with Greatsword if you make good use of the weapon art.
- Other notes and player tips go here
Moveset & Videos in Elden Ring Royal Greatsword
Royal Greatsword Upgrades in Elden Ring
Please see the Upgrades page to understand the weapon bolstering process.
Requires regular reinforcement with Somber Smithing Stones.
|Attack Power||Stat Scaling||Passive Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Elden Ring Colossal Swords|