Royal Knight Armor is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Royal Knight Armor is part of the Royal Knight Set Armor Set, and is a Medium Weight chest piece that strikes a good balance between Physical and Magical defense. Royal Knight Armor is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Silver armor of Loretta, a knight who served Miquella's Haligtree.
Loretta was once a royal Carian Knight, and her lapis-lazuli blue cape is the emblem of the knightly pride that continues to guide her.
Loretta, once a royal Carian knight, went on a journey in search of a haven for Albinaurics, and determined that the Haligtree was their best chance for eventual salvation.
Where to find Royal Knight Armor in Elden Ring
The Royal Knight Armor Chest Armor can be found at:
- Can be bought from Finger Reader Enia, at Roundtable Hold after defeating Loretta, Knight of the Haligtree for 6,000.
Royal Knight Armor Set in Elden Ring
- Royal Knight Armor is a piece of the Royal Knight Set
- The rest of the set is composed by the Royal Knight Helm, Royal Knight Gauntlets and Royal Knight Greaves.
Elden Ring Royal Knight Armor Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 1,000
- Can be altered to Royal Knight Armor (Altered)
- Notes and player tips go here