Sanguine Noble (NPC)
|Drops||Furlcalling Finger Remedy
Sanguine Noble Set
Sanguine Noble is an NPC enemy invader located in the Consecrated Snowfields. By heading West of the Inner Consecrated Snowfield grace, and just North of the Yelough Anix Ruins towards the cliff edge.
Defeat of Sanguine Noble invader is required to unlock the blood covered teleport waypoint to Mohgwyn Palace, located west towards the cliff area just behind the large tree next to the invasion area.
Known to strike from pools of blood, these assassins are missionaries come to share the gospel of accursed blood.
Elden Ring Sanguine Noble NPC Locations:
- Located in the Consecrated Snowfield. By heading West of the Inner Consecrated Snowfield grace, and just North of the Yelough Anix Ruins
Elden Ring Sanguine Noble NPC Drops
Sanguine Noble NPC Notes & Tips
- This invasion, and several others, including the nearby Anastasia Tarnished-Eater invasion, have been bugged for many players, leading to many theories. However, they were always just bugged and may fail to trigger for unknown reasons on versions <1.05. Thankfully NPC invasion bugs have been fully fixed in patch 1.05.
- Best to manage distance. Frequent rushdown & uses projectile bleed attacks and will frequently parry & critical strike up close.
- The armor set drop is missable.
- It is essentially a stronger version of Bloody Finger Nerijus, as they both have the same appearance, and use the same weapons.