Sanguine Noble (NPC)
|Drops||Furlcalling Finger Remedy
Sanguine Noble Set
Sanguine Noble is an NPC enemy invader located in the Consecrated Snowfields. By heading West of the Inner Consecrated Snowfield grace, and just North of the Yelough Anix Ruins towards the cliff edge.
Defeat of the invader is required to unlock the blood covered waypoint to Mohgwyn Palace, located west towards the cliff area just behind the large tree next to the invasion area.
Known to strike from pools of blood, these assassins are missionaries come to share the gospel of accursed blood.
Sanguine Noble (NPC) Location in Elden Ring
- Located in the Consecrated Snowfield. By heading West of the Inner Consecrated Snowfield grace, and just North of the Yelough Anix Ruins
Elden Ring Sanguine Noble (NPC) Drops
Sanguine Noble (NPC) Notes & Tips
- This invasion, and several others, including the nearby Anastasia Tarnished-Eater invasion, have been bugged for many players, leading to many theories. However, they were always just bugged and may fail to trigger for unknown reasons on versions <1.05. Thankfully NPC invasion bugs have been fully fixed in patch 1.05.
- Kill the Great Dragonflies that are around the area, as they can turn into nuisances while fighting the enemy.
- Can heal once
- Wields double Reduvia
- Does Slash and Pierce Damage. Can inflict Blood Loss.
- Best to manage distance. Frequent rushdown & uses projectile bleed attacks and will frequently parry & critical strike up close.
- The armor set drop is missable.
- It is essentially a stronger version of Bloody Finger Nerijus, as they both have the same appearance, and use the same weapons.
- Can be lured to the ruins just south in order to summon spirit ashes and be within radius of a statue of marika