Scaled Armor is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Scaled Armor is part of the Scaled Set, and is a hard scaled armor chest piece for defense. It is especially effective against non-physical attacks. Scaled Armor is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Armor worn by Old Knight Istvan.
The corroded metal is reinforced with rock-hard scales, making it high effective against non-physical attacks.
Istvan is one of a few wizened Tarnished who survived to this day.
Where to find Scaled Armor in Elden Ring
The Scaled Armor Chest Armor can be found at:
- Can be found after killing the first assassination target for the Volcano Manor, Old Knight Istvan. [Elden Ring Map here]
Scaled Armor Set in Elden Ring
- Scaled Armor is a piece of the Scaled Set.
- The rest of the set is composed by the Scaled Helm, Scaled Gauntlets and Scaled Greaves.
Elden Ring Scaled Armor Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 500
- Can be altered to Scaled Armor (Altered)
- Notes and player tips go here