|Location||Liurnia of the Lakes
|Drops|| 134 - 2452 Runes
Curved Great Club
Ripple Crescent Halberd
Second-Generation Albinaurics are Humanoid Enemies in Elden Ring. Second-Generation Albinaurics are said to have been artificial lifeforms that were made by humans.
Second-Generation Albinaurics are short creatures, with smooth gray skin and "dumpy heads that resemble those of frogs." They use primitive weapons such as wooden clubs and makeshift shields, and they often congregate in large groups. Second-Generation Albinaurics, unlike their predecessors, the First-Generation Albinaurics, are very agile and able to cartwheel around.
A pair of Second-Generation Albinaurics can be summoned using the Albinauric Ashes.
Albinaurics are lifeforms made by human hands. Thus, many believe them to live impure lives, untouched by the Erdtree's grace.
Elden Ring Second-Generation Albinauric Locations
Where to Find Second-Generation Albinaurics:
- Second-Generation Albinaurics can be found all over Liurnia of the Lakes. Groups of them often roam the ruins of the Academy Gate Town. [Map Link]
- Several can be found outside to the east of Ordina, Liturgical Town in the Consecrated Snowfield, and more leading up to the Minor Erdtree.
- A large amount of red Second-Generation Albinaurics with 3 small Omen horns on their forehead can be found in the Mohgwyn Palace area, with many variations of weapons and equipment. In the forested area, the red Second-Generation Albinaurics that blow their Curved Great Club like a horn can summon a Giant Skeleton (Spirit), which is the upper half of a colossal skeleton usually found by the Tibia Mariner in the graveyard of the Mountaintops of the Giant, or summoned by the Tibia Mariner in the Wyndham Ruins.
Elden Ring Second-Generation Albinauric Drops
|Runes||100%||134 - 2452|
|Dirty Chainmail||1.50%||Dropped only by those that wear it, unless they have red skin.|
|Curved Club||2.00%||Dropped only by those that wield it.|
|Curved Great Club||2.00%||Dropped only by those that wield it.|
|Ripple Crescent Halberd||2.00%||Dropped only by those that wield it.|
|Albinauric Shield||2.00%||Dropped only by those that wield it.|
Second-Generation Albinauric Notes & Tips
- Upon reaching Mohgwyn Palace, one can fast travel to the Palace Approach Ledge-Road site of grace, equip the Sacred Relic Sword to use the Wave of Gold weapon skill and farm Second-Generation Albinaurics. Effectively yielding up to 6,000,000 Runes per hour with the Golden Scarab Talisman.
- Though some Albinaurics wield a Ripple Blade or Shamshir, they do not drop them.
- Red Albinaurics wearing Dirty Chainmail do not drop it.
- Their wooden shield, small bent club, and leather armor are unobtainable.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
I farmed it with Rot Breath. They are fun yo kill with AOE
i love it when the red ones trigger my bone wheel ptsd
For some reason when I attack them with agheel's flame they take damage, but when I hit them with catch flame it doesn't do any damage but still breaks their stance
what the **** do you mean farm its the final boss weapon why would you need to farm if you have it
Shadow over Innsmouth but "we've got fish men at home" version. It's kind of adorable to watch them cartwheel.
what do they eat
Can NOT believe my ex got a gig in Elden Ring.