Sentry's Torch is a Torch in Elden Ring. The Sentry's Torch scales primarily with Strength, Dexterity, and Faith and is a good tool for illuminating dark areas. It should be used in a player’s offhand, as it doesn’t fair well as a weapon.
Torch Given to protectors of the Erdtree. Its flames are bestowed with a special incantation which allows the bearer to see assassins cloaked in veils. Furnished on behalf of the Erdtree and the Grace-Given Lord such that a Night of Black Knives will never come again.
Where to Find Sentry's Torch in Elden Ring
The Sentry's Torch weapon can be found at the following location:
- Can be bought from Hermit Merchant in Hermit Merchant's Shack for 7,000 Runes. [Elden Ring Map Link]
Elden Ring Sentry's Torch Notes & Tips
- Weapon Skill: Torch Attack
- This weapon cannot be infused with Ashes of War
- Sentry's Torch can be upgraded by using Somber Smithing Stones
- When equipped, allows the player to see enemies that are normally invisible, allowing the player to lock on, and fight them normally. You do NOT need to meet the stat requirements to do this.
- You can have it in your off-hand and activate two-handed weapon mode for the weapon in your right hand. This will place the torch onto your character's back (torch will be visibly hanging onto your character's back) and its "reveal hidden" ability will still work.
- You can reveal players who used Concealing Veil talisman.
- This does NOT reveal invisible floors, invisible bridges, or illusory walls, except in the singular instance of the illusory walls in the Sage's Cave. Why the Torch has this effect in this dungeon and nowhere else is unknown.
- This does NOT reveal invisible Teardrop Scarabs.
- You do NOT need to raise the torch (default is hold left bumper on a controller) for the "reveal hidden" ability to work.
- Sell Value: 200
- This is especially useful against the assassins in Ordina’s Evergaol, who are normally invisible and are thus harder to deal with.
- PATCH 1.05: Fixed a bug that caused performance to slow down when the "Sentry's Torch" weapon was equipped under certain circumstances.
Moveset & Videos in Elden Ring for Sentry's Torch
- Videos for the Sentry's Torch Coming Soon
Sentry's Torch Upgrades in Elden Ring
Please see the Upgrades page to understand the weapon bolstering process.
Requires regular reinforcement with Somber Smithing Stones
|Attack Power||Stat Scaling||Passive Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|