|Location||Mountaintops of the Giants|
|Role||NPC and Summonable Cooperator|
|Voiced by||Shaun Dooley|
Shabriri is an NPC in Elden Ring. Shabriri can be found at the Mountaintops of the Giants and looks exactly the same as Bloody Finger Hunter Yura, as he implies the hunter died and he has been given his body. Shabriri can become available as an NPC Summon against Godfrey, First Elden Lord depending on questline progress and ending route.
May chaos take the world! May chaos take the world!
Shabriri Location in Elden Ring
- This NPC does not move
- This NPC can be fought. Shabriri will use frenzy incantations to defend himself.
- If defeated, drops the Ronin's Set
- NPC Summon: Godfrey, First Elden Lord.
Shabriri Questline: How to complete Shabriri's Quest
- Shabriri appears next to the Zamor Ruins site of grace when you arrive. He claims that Yura died and gave him this body.
- Shabriri gives you directions for obtaining the Lord of the Frenzied Flame ending. You must meet with the Three Fingers by finding them near the Cathedral of the Forsaken below the Subterranean Shunning-Grounds. You must remove your clothes in order to open the door and proceed. See Endings for more information.
- Note: Meeting with the Three Fingers will lock you out of all other ending choices, unless Miquella's Needle is used at Dragonlord Placidusax's arena at Crumbling Farum Azula. This removes the Frenzied Flame, and is a permanent reversal.
- In order to summon him as a NPC Summon Cooperator against Godfrey, players must embrace the Frenzied Flame, which will also affect your ending.
- After you meet with the Three Fingers, Shabriri will disappear, and the Ronin's Set will be left in his place. You can also kill Shabriri for the set as soon as you meet him.
Shabriri Notes and Tips
- If player meets with the Three Fingers before reaching where Shabriri is, he will not be found. The Ronin's Set will be on the floor in his place.
- He wields Yura’s Nagakiba and uses Frenzied Flame Incantations.
Dialogue in Elden Ring: Shabriri
- Finally, we meet. The Tarnished who would be Lord. Oh my, why the long face?
- I fear that you were previously acquainted with this vessel. Well, that is most unfortunate. For he is dead. As for his flesh, he gave it to me, Shabriri. I hope you can make your peace with that.
- What's this? Well, this is peculiar. This, I did not expect. But if you do not care for Lordship, I'm afraid you are of no use.
- (On player kill) How very unfortunate. I did not take you for a fraud.
- Shabriri is chaos incarnate. I cannot die. Ahh, may chaos take the world!
- You are about to sacrifice something precious. The life of a fair maiden, that you would toss into the fiery forge. Only so that you may be Lord. What a horrible thing to ponder. Your ascendency requires her sacrifice, whether she wishes it or not. But how would the Lord, crowned so, be looked upon?
- Chosen Tarnished and would-be Lord, dare to tread the path of true rigor. Spare the poor girl, and singe your own flesh in her stead. If you are prepared to show resolve and attain Lordship through righteous hardship, then heed the words of I, Shabriri.
- Chosen Tarnished, and would-be Lord. Descend into the depths, far below the Erdtree Capital. Seek audience with the Three Fingers and the flame of frenzy. If you inherit the flame of frenzy, your flesh will serve as kindling and the girl can be spared ...setting you on the righteous path of lordship. The path of the Lord of Chaos. Burn the Erdtree to the ground, and incinerate all that divides and distinguishes.
Ahhh, may chaos take the world! May chaos take the world!
Elden Ring Shabriri Notes & Trivia
- Can be summoned as a cooperator for the Godfrey, First Elden Lord boss fight.
- Shabriri is the name of a Demon of Blindness in Jewish mythology, which is hinted at here due to the hands suggestively covering his eyes. In modern Hebrew, Shabriri translates literally as "fragile".
- He is referenced in the talisman Shabriri's Woe, as a man who had his eyes gouged out, and had the frenzied flame inhabit his sockets, which may explain why he covers his face.