Constantly attracts enemies' aggression
Disturbing likeness of a man whose eyes have been gouged out.
The corners of his mouth are upturned in an almost flirtatious manner.
Constantly attracts enemies' aggression.
It is said that the man, named Shabriri, had his eyes gouged out as punishment for the crime of slander, and, with time, the blight of the flame of frenzy came to dwell in the empty sockets.
Shabriri's Woe Effect in Elden Ring
Shabriri's Woe constantly attracts enemies' aggression.
Where to find Shabriri's Woe in Elden Ring
- Can be found on a body sitting atop the south-facing steps of a building in Frenzied Flame Village. The building is in the far northwest. [Map link]
Elden Ring Shabriri's Woe Notes & Tips
- Sell value: 500
- You can select Shabriri's Woe as Keepsake during Character Creation.
- Only works in co-op: Cannot be used to attract aggro from enemies so they don't target your spirit ashes.
- When summoning Mimic Tear, the talisman is copied to the mimic. Removing it from the player afterwards will cause enemies to fixate on the mimic instead.
- Raises Target Priority by 0,1
Elden Ring Shabriri Notes & Trivia
- Refers to the NPC Shabriri, who shares the same name and link to the Frenzied Flame, but is found in-game inhabiting the body of Bloody Finger Hunter Yura.