Silver Tear Husk
Material used for crafting items
Found in and around the Eternal City.
A hardened husk shed by a formless life form known as the Silver Tear, found in and around the Eternal City.
Material used for crafting items.
The Silver Tear makes mockery of life, reborn again and again into imitation.
Perhaps, one day, it will be reborn a lord...
Where to find Silver Tear Husk in Elden Ring
Silver Tear Husks are found in the overworld, and respawn after resting at a Site of Grace.
IN THE WORLD
- Respawns in Nokron, Eternal City and Nokstella, Eternal City
- Nokron, Eternal City: Looted from a body near the cliff edge [Elden Ring Map Link]
- Video Location
- Ainsel River Video Location
- There are approximately 17 Silver Tear Husk spawn locations in Night's Sacred Ground [Elden Ring Map Link]:
- From the Night's Sacred Ground Grace, head up the stairs to the right and find 10 in the room ahead: One outside the entrance, seven just inside, and two up the ladder to the northeast of the temple.
- Then, straight ahead from the grace in the courtyard are 7 more - plus the ones that drop from Silver Tears and mimics.
- Note that this pickup does not glow as prominently as other crafting ingredients and can therefore be more difficult to spot. Keep mashing that triangle button!
Silver Tear Husk Guide for Elden Ring
Silver Tear Husk can be used to craft the following items:
Elden Ring Silver Tear Husk Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 10
- Notes and player tips go here