Sliver of Meat
Material used for crafting items
Found by hunting herbivorous bests
Sliver of Meat is a Crafting Material in Elden Ring. Crafting Materials are resources that can be obtained throughout The Lands Between and used to create a wide variety of items.
A slice of thinly carved beast flesh.
Material used for crating items.
Found by hunting herbivorous beast.
The dried meat toughens the constitution.
Sliver of Meat Location in Elden Ring
IN THE WORLD
- 1 by Agheel Lake South Site of Grace in Limgrave: Found on a corpse where a Chanting Winged Dame is sitting. [Map Link]
- 1 by Minor Erdtree (Weeping Peninsula): South of the tree, on a corpse where a singing Bat is sitting. [Map Link]
- 1 by Church of Pilgrimage: Down the cliffside on a dead body. [Map Link]
- 1 in Dragonbarrow: South of Deep Siofra Well. [Elden Ring Map Link]
- 6 in Volcano Cave: Can be looted from a corpse in Volcano Cave, lying in the corner of a room guarded by Demi-Human Enemies [Elden Ring Map Link]
- Nomadic Merchant East Limgrave: 500, 5 available
- Twin Maiden Husks: 1000, unlimited (with Meat Peddler's Bell Bearing)
|Enemy||Drop rate||Additional info|
|Nomadic Merchant's Mule||8.00%||-|
- Church of Pilgrimage: Traveling southwest from the church towards the Walking Mausoleum, you run into three herds of Sheep.
- Craftsman's Shack: Right next to the site of grace is a large herd of Sheep.
Sliver of Meat Elden Ring Guide
Sliver of Meat can be used to craft the following items:
Elden Ring Sliver of Meat Notes & Tips
- Sell Price: 10
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
Would love to make beef jerky out of this.