Material used for crafting items
Dropped by Owls
Owl eggs that will never hatch.
Material used for crafting items.
Prized as a symbol of the most sublime slumber.
Where to find Slumbering Egg in Elden Ring
IN THE WORLD
- 1 in Mirage Rise: Looted from the body sitting in a chair atop Mirage Rise in Altus Plateau [Elden Ring Map Link]
- 3 in Fort Laiedd: Looted from a soldier's corpse sprawled on the ground, atop Fort Laiedd in Mt. Gelmir [Elden Ring Map Link]
- 2 in Caelid, Southwest of the Smoldering Wall site of grace. There is a small encampment with 1 soldier with shield, 1 with a lance, 1 commoner with a flaming staff, and 1 knight. Inside a chest under the tent
- Pidia, Carian Servant: 600, 2 available
|Enemy||Drop rate||Additional info|
- Warmaster's Shack: Climb the small cliff to the east of the grace to find an Owl next to six Tarnished Golden Sunflowers.
- South of the Lookout Tower Site of Grace in Weeping Peninsula: An Owl sits perched on a small cliff exactly northwest of the site of grace, about an 11 second horseback ride away.
- Stormhill Shack site of grace in Stormhill. From the grace, head south, following the cliff wall. The owl is about a 10 second ride away.
Slumbering Egg Guide for Elden Ring
Slumbering Egg can be used to craft the following items:
Elden Ring Slumbering Egg Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 999 Slumbering Egg.
- You can store up to 999 Slumbering Egg.
- Sell Value: 10
- This item was called Moon Egg before being renamed for full launch.
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!