Sorcerer Manchettes is a Gauntlet in Elden Ring. Sorcerer Manchettes are an armor piece that protect both of the player's arms by applying various defensive properties, It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Manchettes worn by Raya Lucaria's magic scholars.
Made by wrapping a simple cloth around the forearms.
Where to Find Sorcerer Manchettes in Elden Ring
The Sorcerer Manchettes Gauntlets can be found at the following location:
Sorcerer Manchettes Armor Set in Elden Ring
- Sorcerer Manchettes are a piece of the Raya Lucarian Sorcerer Set.
- The rest of the set is composed of the Raya Lucarian Robe and Sorcerer Leggings.
- Sorcerer Manchettes are also a piece of the Lazuli Sorcerer Set.
- The rest of the Lazuli Sorcerer Set is composed of the Lazuli Glintstone Crown, Lazuli Robe, and Sorcerer Leggings.
Elden Ring Sorcerer Manchettes Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 100
- Sorcerer Manchettes grant the lowest defenses to Physical Defense, VS Strike Defense, VS Slash Defense, VS Pierce Defense, Magic Defense, Fire Defense, Lightning Defense and Holy Defense of all Gauntlets available in the Network test.
- Sorcerer Manchettes grant the highest Immunity of the Network test, alongside the Champion Bracers, Carian Knight Gauntlets and Raging Wolf Gauntlets.
- Sorcerer Manchettes are the lightest Gauntlets available in the Network Test.
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.