Reminiscence of the painting "Homing Instinct"
Examine using the corresponding button.
Sorcerer Painting is an Info Item in Elden Ring. Tutorial items provide information about how to add Skills to your Weapons, Crafting advices, Combat tips, and more. They can be obtained through exploration and looting, dropped by specific Enemies or Bosses, or purchased from NPCs
Work of a wandering artist.
Reminiscence of a painting titled "Sorcerer."
This painter is said to have captured the landscapes seen during the last moments of those welcomed into death's embrace.
The soul of the painter, and vestiges of the dead's last moments can be discovered by visiting the location depicted even now.
Where to find Sorcerer Painting in Elden Ring
- Location: Castle Sol. Inside the central building in the main courtyard. [Map Link]
- To get the painting, you will need to access the central building from an opening on the roof as the main door is locked from the inside. From the Main Gate, head inside the courtyard and hug the western wall as you make your way through wooden barricades. Look for a building in the northwest with Slugs and a ladder that will allow you to climb on top of the ramparts. Follow the ramparts west until you find a wooden bridge connecting to the central building. Beware the spectral Exile enemies mounted on ballistae up here. Once you reach the central building, descend the ladder from an opening in the roof to collect the painting.
Elden Ring Sorcerer Painting Tutorial Guide
- On the bridge Northwest of the Stargazers' Ruins, go on the small platform jutting out on the eastern side of the bridge to find the painter. He will drop the Greathood.
After the spirit disappears, you will receive the Greathood helm.
Elden Ring Sorcerer Painting Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 1 Sorcerer Painting.
- You cannot store Sorcerer Painting.
- This item cannot be sold.
- Notes and player tips go here
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
I get the "far larger than the head is meant" aspect, but this is just comically large. I still like it, but it's so big that clips the armor. I feel like decreasing the size 10% solves that
If you equip the Greathood, the moon disappears from the sky.
Why is this this so heavily guarded? Yet the Eclipse Shotel is just sitting there, seems like it shoulda been reverse
From the main gate just go left until the room with slugs then go up and get past the ballistae to find the painting
Painter's location: https://i.imgur.com/otdHOyx.jpeg
The item is the "Greathood", a helmet that increases your int and fai by 2 each
on one of the east offshoots of the bridge over the shack of the lofty. reward is the Greathood, which gives 2 points of INT and FTH but lowers your HP.
Gave me the Greathood
From the Snow Valley Ruins Overlook bonfire, travel west until you reach the bridge leading to Stargazers’ Ruins, the painter should be on the left side of the support halfway across the bridge.
The location for the item is on the bridge above the shack of the Lofty. The bridge where the giant skeleton will shoot laser eyes at you.