Spark Aromatic is a Consumable Item in Elden Ring. Most Consumables grant various effects such as restorative properties for recovering HP, removing certain negative status effects or applying temporary buffs and debuffs, while others can be thrown at enemies to deal damage.
Art of the perfumers who fought In the Shattering.
Craftable with a perfume bottle.
Uses FP to broadly scatter sparks in a wide arc straight ahead.
Though fire was prohibited to those who served the Erdtree, this rule was forgotten as the war drew ever on.
Spark Aromatic use in Elden Ring
Spark Aromatic can be used to broadly scatter sparks in a wide arc straight ahead.
Elden Ring Spark Aromatic Crafting Guide
Elden Ring Spark Aromatic Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 10 Spark Aromatic.
- You can store up to 600 Spark Aromatic.
- Sell Value: __sell__
- Spark Aromatics, like other perfume consumables, require empty Perfume Bottles to be created. After use the bottle is returned to the player's inventory, allowing for another perfume to be created after the player has left combat.
- Seems to have a soft cap in scaling around 50 dex. Going to 80 dex only increases the damage by about 6.5%
- Can be thrown at various ranges, try throwing it at their feet for a faster detonation.