Spirit Calling Bell
Bell that summons various spirits from ashen items
Spirit Calling Bell is a Key Item in Elden Ring. Spirit Calling Bell Bell that summons various spirits from ashen items. Key Items in Elden Ring include a wide variety of items found in specific locations or are given by a related NPCs which are used to unlock areas, quests, and to further progress the game's story.
A bell capable of summoning various spirits from ashen remains. It usually requires FP to use.
Spirits can only be summoned in the vicinity of a rebirth monument. When summoning is possible, the monument icon will be visible on the left side of the screen.
Only one type of spirit may be summoned at once, and none may be summoned during multiplayer.
Where to find Spirit Calling Bell in Elden Ring
Where to find Spirit Calling Bell:
- Given to players by Renna at the Church of Elleh in Limgrave. Return to the church after acquiring the ability to summon your Spectral Steed Whistle from Melina. You will find Renna sitting by the ruins at night time. [Map Link]
- If you do not get the Spirit Calling Bell from Renna, she will eventually stop appearing at the Church of Elleh. However, you can buy the bell for 100 runes, as well as the Lone Wolf Ashes from the Twin Maiden Husks in the Roundtable Hold.
Elden Ring Spirit Calling Bell Use
- Spirit Calling Bell is used to summon Spirits from ashes.
- Using Spirit Calling Bell will usually consume FP.
- Spirit Calling Bell may only be used to summon Spirits in specific locations (Points of Interest on the World Map and almost every boss arena).
- It cannot be used during multiplayer.
Elden Ring Spirit Calling Bell Notes & Tips
- Notes & Tips go here