Spirit Jellyfish Ashes
|FP Cost 31||HP Cost -|
Summons spirit jellyfish.
The Summoned Spirit Jellyfish, floats around and moves slowly. It can resist many attacks, but it needs a lot of time to perform an attack against enemies and this attack can be easily interrupted. It might be more strategical to use Jellyfish against bosses, not only to tank them out, if you distract the boss to let the jellyfish finish their attack, the boss will gain a damage debuff.
Ashen remains in which spirits yet dwell.
Use to summon a spirit jellyfish.
A floating spirit that illuminates its surroundings.
Prone to tears, the jellyfish girl searches for her distant home. Will bravely spew poison at foes on her summoner's behalf.
It seems her name is Aurelia.
Spirit Jellyfish Ashes Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Spirit Jellyfish Ashes:
- Limgrave: In Stormhill Shack there's a woman with a red hood named Roderika that will give you x1 Spirit Jellyfish Ashes by talking to her several times. Map Link
Elden Ring Spirit Jellyfish Ashes Guide
- Consumes Low FP (31)
- Attacks apply Poison buildup.
- It has a large health pool, which makes it a great meat shield
- You must be near a rebirth monument to summon spirits from ashes.
- When you are close to a rebirth monument and able to summon, a monument icon will appear on the left side of the screen.
Elden Ring Spirit Jellyfish Ashes Notes & Trivia
- The "distant home" in the item description refers to Stargazers' Ruins where her sister is waiting for her.