St. Trina's Arrow is an Arrow in Elden Ring. St. Trina's Arrow is an ammo that can be used to inflict a powerful sleep effect. The feather fletchings add distance and accuracy, It can also pierce enemies' armor. Ammunition can be used in ranged weapons such as Bows and Crossbows, so players can deal ranged damage to Enemies and Bosses.
Arrow carved to resemble a withered water lily. Afflicts targets
with a powerful sleep effect.
Priests of St. Trina use these arrows to spread their teachings. The sweet oblivion of sleep can become quite the habit.
Where to Find St. Trina's Arrow in Elden Ring
St. Trina's Arrow can be found at the following location:
- x10 can be looted off a Commoner's corpse located on a hole in the wall covered with vines at the Wine Cellar room of Stormveil Castle. You must use the secret back entrance that Gatekeeper Gostoc suggests to reach the said room. Video Location
- x10 can be bought from the Nomadic Merchant in East Limgrave for 160 Runes. Elden Ring Map Link Here.
- x20 can be bought from the Nomadic Merchant on the east path after entering the Academy of Raya Lucaria for 160 Runes. Map Link
- Drops from Albinauric Archers.
Elden Ring St. Trina's Arrow Notes & Tips
- St. Trina's Arrow cannot be crafted but you can craft Sleepbone Arrow & Sleepbone Arrow (Fletched)
- Confers Sleep status ailment. When put to Sleep, a target is rendered unable to move or attack.
- Deals Ranged Damage
- Pierces enemies' armor
- Sell Value: 10
St. Trina's Arrow Crafting Guide in Elden Ring
To craft St. Trina's Arrow you need the following materials:
- Uncraftable, but dropped from archers in Ordina Liturgical Town.
Elden Ring St. Trina's Arrow Moveset & Videos
- Videos for the St. Trina's Arrow Coming Soon