One of the glintstone sorceries of the Academy of Raya Lucaria.
Fires six magic shooting stars that pursue the target.
This sorcery can be cast while in motion. Charging enhances potency.
The most difficult to master of the Olivinus Conspectus sorceries.
Where to find Star Shower
Where to find Star Shower:
Elden Ring Star Shower Guide
- Glintstone Sorcery
- Stamina Cost: 26
- Deals magic damage
- Damage can be boosted by 10% by wearing Lusat's Glintstone Crown. This comes at the cost of a 15% increase in ALL sorcery costs
- A upgraded version of Glintstone Stars, with the same characteristics but inferior FP-to-damage ratio. Due to the high FP costs it may be deemed unsuitable for explorations, but useful for special and planned encounters.
- Star Shower, like many other multi-projectile spells, suffers in damage output in the early/mid game, due to the way absorption and defenses work. The higher level and scaling you reach, the better results you will get out of this spell
- Star Shower has extremely good tracking, even at long ranges. In addition, there is a slight delay between the cast time and when the projectiles begin moving.
- This makes Star Shower excellent against enemies that typically dodge spells, like NPC phantoms
- The good tracking also makes it an excellent choice in mounted combat, allowing you hit fast moving targets
- This sorcery may be charged by holding the input. This increases the cast time slightly, but also increases the damage.
Best Star Shower Buffs
Use these Buffs to maximize the performance of Star Shower. Note that increases in attack power are multiplicative unless stated otherwise.
|Graven-Mass Talisman||+8% Attack Power||Can be used with Graven-School Talisman, and stacks additively with it.|
|Graven-School Talisman||+4% Attack Power||Can be used with Graven-Mass Talisman, and stacks additively with it.|
|Lord of Blood's Exultation||+20% Attack Power||Lasts 20 seconds when a nearby player or enemy is inflicted with blood loss.|
|Lusat's Glintstone Crown||+10% Attack Power||All spells cost 15% more FP to cast.|
|Magic Scorpion Charm||+12% Attack Power||Increases physical damage taken by 10%.|
|Magic-Shrouding Cracked Tear||+20% Attack Power (+15% PvP)||Lasts 3 minutes.|
|Rallying Standard||+20% Attack Power||Lasts 30 seconds.|
|Ritual Sword Talisman||+10% Attack Power||Must be at full health.|
|Terra Magica||+35% Attack Power||Lasts 30 seconds.|
|White Mask||+10% Attack Power||Lasts 20 seconds when a nearby player or enemy is inflicted with blood loss.|