A crater formed by the falling star upon the defeat of conqueror of the stars.
Starfall Crater is a Location in Elden Ring. It is located in Limgrave, to the south of Mistwood and west of Fort Haight. This crater is formed by the falling star that was held by General Radahn and serves as secret passage to Nokron, Eternal City.
Starfall Crater Map
[Elden Ring Map Link goes here]
[Elden Ring Map goes here]
- There are no NPCs or Merchants at this location
Gather & Farm Items
- No Gather & Farm Items at this location
- No Upgrade Materials at this location
Equipment and Magic
- No Equipment and Magic at this location
Unique, Ashes and Keys
- No Unique, Ashes and Keys at this location
Regular Creatures and Enemies
- No enemies at this location
Field Bosses and Bosses
- No Bosses at this location
Starfall Crater Walkthrough
Starfall Crater is formed after defeating Starscourge Radahn. To reach the crater:
- Travel to Fort Haight West site of grace near Fort Haight and then head west from there, or alternatively:
- Travel to Waypoint Ruins Cellar site of grace in Waypoint Ruins and then head east by carefully descending the cliffs.
Descending Starfall Crater will reveal the entrance to Nokron, Eternal City.
Elden Ring Starfall Crater Gallery and Notes
[other images go here]