Legendary sorcery devised by Lusat, primeval sorcerers.
Fires twelve dark shooting stars that pursue the target. This sorcery can be cast while in motion. Charging increases potency.
When Lusat glimpsed into the primeval current, he beheld the final moments of a great star cluster, and upon seeing it, he too was broken.
Where to find Stars of Ruin
Where to find Stars of Ruin:
- Caelid: Given by Master Lusat when interacted with inside the Sellia Hideaway behind an arcane ward in the second pit. Requires the Sellian Sealbreaker to get through arcane ward (Acquired during Sorceress Sellen Questline). Elden Ring Map Link
Elden Ring Stars of Ruin Guide
- Primeval Sorcery
- Since Patch 1.06, The target tracking ability of Stars of Ruin has been decreased.
- Stamina Cost: 33
- Deals magic damage
- This sorcery can be charged for extra damage at the cost of longer cast time.
- Damage can be boosted by 15% by wearing Lusat's Glintstone Crown. This comes at the cost of a 15% increase in ALL sorcery costs
- Due to the high number of projectiles, this spell can cause a lot of damage to a target's poise.
- High FP cost can make it difficult to justify using for low level characters. For pure damage, other sorceries may be more efficient but the high tracking, high poise damage, decent range, and relatively good magic damage of this sorcery shouldn't be underestimated for those that are able to pay the price.
- This sorcery becomes much more viable as a PvP sorcery if the character has the FP to use it regularly.
- Repeated testing shows that it is not possible to fully dodge this sorcery with a standard roll. A target will take some damage as its projectiles hit one after another and will hit between i-frames.
- This also makes this spell useful against faster-enemies that tend to dodge normal spells
- The range of this spell is significantly lower than Star Shower or Glintstone Stars.
Best Stars of Ruin Buffs
Use these Buffs to maximize the performance of Stars of Ruin. Note that increases in attack power are multiplicative unless stated otherwise.
Stars of Ruin
|Graven-Mass Talisman||+8% Attack Power||Can be used with Graven-School Talisman, and stacks additively with it.|
|Graven-School Talisman||+4% Attack Power||Can be used with Graven-Mass Talisman, and stacks additively with it.|
|Lord of Blood's Exultation||+20% Attack Power||Lasts 20 seconds when a nearby player or enemy is inflicted with blood loss.|
|Lusat's Glintstone Crown||+15% Attack Power||All spells cost 15% more FP to cast.|
|Magic Scorpion Charm||+12% Attack Power||Increases physical damage taken by 10%.|
|Magic-Shrouding Cracked Tear||+20% Attack Power (+15% PvP)||Lasts 3 minutes.|
|Rallying Standard||+20% Attack Power||Lasts 30 seconds.|
|Ritual Sword Talisman||+10% Attack Power||Must be at full health.|
|Terra Magica||+35% Attack Power||Lasts 30 seconds.|
|White Mask||+10% Attack Power||Lasts 20 seconds when a nearby player or enemy is inflicted with blood loss.|