Stormhawk Axe is a Axe in Elden Ring. The Stormhawk Axe scales primarily with Strength and Dexterity and is a good weapon for users who want to engage enemies in close combat with slashing attacks, with the addition of lightning damage.
Battle axe designed to resemble a hawk, with its wings comprising the blade. Signature weapon of warriors who strive to remain one with the storm, despite being so far from their place of birth.
Their hearts are proud, and thereby easily undone.
Where to Find Stormhawk Axe in Elden Ring
The Stormhawk Axe weapon can be found at the following location:
- 2x looted from Nepheli Loux at the Village of the Albinaurics in Western Liurnia of the Lakes. [Map Link]
- You must first talk to Nepheli Loux in her first location, and exhaust her father's dialog options and then hers in the round table to get her to move to the pathway under the bridge. This is to get her to move to the location. You can slay her in her first location and get the axes as well. It is also possible to bait the enemies to attack her in her first location, in which she doesn't retaliate against the enemies.
- Looted from a dead body in the courtyard with Iron Maidens near Fortified Manor, First Floor at Leyndell, Royal Capital. [Map Link]
- Castle Sol: 1x found on a corpse on a wooden awning in the central building of the courtyard. To reach this, head north while hugging the western ramparts from the castle's Main Entrance. Look for a room inside the ramparts near the northern section. This room has several slimes and a ladder. Climb the ladder to get on top of the ramparts and follow it west to a wooden bridge that connects to the central building. Beware the spectral Exile enemies mounted on ballistae on the ramparts, as well as the central building. Once on the central building's roof, jump on top of the cluttered objects draped in cloth in the northeastern section so you can get over the wall onto the awning and collect the axe. [Map Link]
- Video Location
Elden Ring Stormhawk Axe Notes & Tips
- Weapon Skill: Thunderstorm
- This weapon cannot be infused with Ashes of War
- Stormhawk Axe can be upgraded by using Somber Smithing Stones
- Thunderstorm damage scales with both Strength and Dexterity.
- Sell Value: 200.
- NOTE: As of Patch 1.08, the speed and distance of some attacks has been increased and the recovery time has been reduced. Also the stagger damage of Axes’ guard counters has been increased. PVP's poise damage has also been reduced with this patch.
- Physical damage updated as of Patch 1.08.
Moveset & Videos in Elden Ring for Stormhawk Axe
- Videos for the Stormhawk Axe Coming Soon
Stormhawk Axe Upgrades in Elden Ring
Please see the Upgrades page to understand the weapon bolstering process.
Requires regular reinforcement with Somber Smithing Stones
|Attack Power||Stat Scaling||Passive Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|