|FP Cost 47||HP Cost -|
Summons spirit of Stormhawk Deenh
Ashen remains in which spirits yet dwell.
Use to summon the spirit of Deenh the Stormhawk.
Spirit of a fierce hawk that faithfully rendered lifelong service to the old king of Stormveil long ago, when the true storm raged. Its cries embolden its fellows in battle, and the tempestuous winds that encircle it shred through foes.
Where to find Stormhawk Deenh
Where to Find Stormhawk Deenh
- Chapel of Anticipation: Upon returning to this location later in the game, head to the south wing of the Chapel, onto the roof to find a door that leads to the wooden platforms above the main hall of this building. There is a chest on this platform containing the ashes. [Map Link]
Elden Ring Stormhawk Deenh Guide
- Consumes Low FP (47)
- You must be near a rebirth monument to summon spirits from ashes.
- When you are close to a rebirth monument and able to summon, a monument icon will appear on the left side of the screen.
- Flies about the battlefield, preferring to stick to the player's vicinity unless it locks onto a target.
- Attacks target with dives, talon swipes, and pecks.
- Periodically lets out a war cry that buffs the player's physical attack by 20% for 30 seconds.
- Physical ranged attacks and sorceries/incantations with a physical component are affected by this buff.
- Ashes of War are not affected by this buff.
- This is an Aura Buff and will not stack with other buffs of the same type.
- See Buffs and Debuffs for more information on stacking buffs.