The Stormhill Shack is a dilapidated shelter formerly used to house hunters in the area. A Site of Grace offers a needed moment of rest for those traveling nearby
Stormhill Shack is a Location in Elden Ring. Stormhill Shack is found in Stormhill, shortly after clearing the Stormgate section. Players can find some respite at this location's Site of Grace before venturing forth into the storm.
- Roderika - Found in one of the Shacks, sitting on the floor. By talking to her several times, you'll obtain the Sitting Sideways pose and x1 Spirit Jellyfish Ashes.
- There are no known upgrade materials in this location
Equipment and Magic
- There are no equipment items in this location
Regular Creatures and Enemies
- There are no creatures and enemies in the location.
Field Bosses and Bosses
- There are no bosses in this location.
Walkthrough for the Stormhill Shack in Elden Ring
This area is a small location. Players can take a rest at the nearby Site of Grace. Take the three platforms up from within the shack to obtain Stonesword Key x1 and speak to the girl in the Shack, Roderika. She will speak and you will obtain the Sitting Sideways Gesture. Speak to her again and she will provide Spirit Jellyfish Ashes.
The next time you return to this location after Roderika moves to the Roundtable Hold (or when she offers her Spirit attunement service).you may find a Golden Seed at the place where Roderika was seated
Elden Ring Stormhill Shack Gallery and Notes