Sword of St Trina is a Straight Sword in Elden Ring. The Sword of St Trina scales primarily with Intelligence, Strength and Dexterity and is a good Weapon for its Unique Skill Mists of Slumber that releases a faint purple mist that spreads across a wide frontwards area. This mist inflicts the sleep ailment upon foes. Using the skill also coats your weapon for 30 seconds with an effect that appears similar to using a Soporific Grease, increasing the sword's base Sleep buildup from 66 to 136.
Silver sword carried by clerics of St. Trina. Inflicts sleep ailment upon foes.
St. Trina is an enigmatic figure. Some say she is a comely young girl, others are sure he is a boy. The only certainty is that their appearance was as sudden as their disappearance.
Where to Find Sword of St Trina in Elden Ring
The Sword of St Trina weapon can be found at the following location:
- In the Forsaken Ruins, near the Rotview Balcony Site of Grace, behind an Imp Seal requiring one Stonesword Key. [Map Coordinates]
- This weapon is very easy to get at a very low-level as a sorcerer. With just 18 int, rock sling, and ideally the meteorite staff, you can stand on the balcony near the site of grace and attack the crows. The first hit will knock them to the ground, and then you can just fling rocks at them until they die and they will be completely unable to attack you since they can't reach you. Once you've killed the two that matter, you can go down the cliff on the left and get to the area very easily and safely.
Elden Ring Sword of St Trina Notes & Tips
- Weapon Skill: Mists of Slumber
- Patch 1.06 fixed a bug in which the Soporific Coating would disappear upon taking damage. Meaning now the effect lasts for 30 seconds even if attacked.
- This weapon cannot be infused with Ashes of War.
- Can't be enchanted with Magic nor boosted by Consumables.
- The Sword of St Trina can be upgraded by using Somber Smithing Stones
- Causes Sleep Buildup: (66)
- Sell Value: 500 Runes
- The end of the sword's hilt, or qillon, resembles two Trina's Lilies, a symbol of faith in Saint Trina.
- NOTE: As of Patch 1.08, Straight Swords poise damage has been reduced only on PVP.
- NOTE: As of Patch 1.09, the scaling values of this weapon were changed. Please refer to the Upgrades Table of this weapon below. Additionally, the running attack speed, first attack speed and speed of guard counter of straight sword has increased. The attack recovery time has also decreased.
- Other notes and player tips go here
Moveset & Videos in Elden Ring for Sword of St Trina
Sword of St. Trina PvP Poise Damage in Elden Ring
- 1H R1 (1/2/3/4/5 Attacks): 5/5/5/5/10
- 1H R2 (1/2 Attacks): 10/10
- 1H Charged R2 (1/2 Attacks): 30/30
- 1H R1 Jumping: 7.5
- 1H R2 Jumping: 20
- 2H R1 (1/2/3/4/5 Attacks): 6.5/6.5/6.5/6.5/13
- 2H R2 (1/2 Attacks): 11/11
- 2H Charged R2 (1/2 Attacks): 33/33
- 2H R1 Jumping: 9.75
- 2h R2 Jumping: 22
Sword of St. Trina Upgrades in Elden Ring
Please see the Upgrades page to understand the weapon bolstering process.
Requires regular reinforcement with Somber Smithing Stones
|Attack Power||Stat Scaling||Passive Effects||Damage Reduction (%)|
|Sword of St. Trina||Phy||Mag||Fir||Lit||Hol||Sta||Str||Dex||Int||Fai||Arc||Any||Phy||Mag||Fir||Lit||Hol||Bst||Rst|