One of the glintstone sorceries of the Academy of Raya Lucaria.
Draws an academy sigil upon the ground, raising the magic strength of those within.
Once, the sigil would be cast from the highest belfry of the academy, covering the entire institution's grounds. This spell allows such vivid experience of spell—casting success, it turns many a fledgling into a true sorcerer in a flash of newfound understanding.
- Creates a spherical zone centered on a sigil, giving you a magic buff, increasing magic damage from any source by 35%, lasting 30 seconds.
- Must be within the spell radius when damage is dealt to receive the buff.
Where to find Terra Magica
Where to find Terra Magica:
Requires completion of the Academy Crystal Cave dungeon and taking the elevator behind the Crystalians bosses. This leads to a tower inside the academy, on the top of which a chest containing the spell can be found. Elden Ring Interactive Map Link.
Elden Ring Terra Magica Guide
- Glintstone Sorcery
- Stamina Cost: 12
- Increases magic potency while standing inside of the sphere by 35%.
- The buff percentage is the same in PvE and PvP.
- The buff applies to magic damage regardless of origin (spell vs innate weapon damage, etc.).
- Stacks with the Magic-Shrouding Cracked Tear, as these two are considered to be separate buffs.
- Scholar's Armament will not be buffed by this spell if the user of Scholar's Armament moves out of the sphere.
- Any spell or effect with magic damage will not be buffed if the user is not in the sphere when damage is dealt. The user need not be in the sphere while casting, only when damage resolves.
- Delayed spells/effects may be cast before terra magica; so long as the user casts Terra Magica before they deal damage, they will be effected if the user is in the radius when damage is dealt.
- The magic damage buff lasts for 1.5 seconds when outside the sphere's radius, and will be regained upon re-entering the zone.
- Zone reaches into boss rooms if cast just outside the fog wall.
- Zone is a sphere slightly larger than the sigil implies.
- Zone is cast on a fixed sphere in space, determined at the time the spell resolves (I.E. it can be cast while on a moving lift, but will be left behind as the lift continues motion)