Alleviates buildup of frost.
Thawfrost Boluses is a Consumable Item in Elden Ring. Most Consumables grant various effects such as restorative properties for recovering HP, removing certain negative status effects or applying temporary buffs and debuffs, while others can be thrown at enemies to deal damage.
Ice-hued boluses made from cave moss.
Alleviates buildup of frost and cures frostbite ailments.
Frost accumulates gradually, causing damage and inflicting frostbite once the threshold is reached.
Vulnerability to damage increases for a certain duration.
Where to find Thawfrost Boluses in Elden Ring
- Mountaintops of the Giants treasure. 2 are found in a corpse hiding from a cliff behind an enemy. [Map Link]
- Mountaintops of the Giants: 2 are found on a corpse at the edge of the cliffs behind and below Heretical Rise. [Map Link]
- Castle Sol: 3x found on a corpse in an area between two buildings accessed via the wooden walkways in the courtyard. One more is found on a corpse hanging by a wall outside the Church. [Map Link]
- 10 are sold by the Hermit Merchant located in eastern Mountaintops of the Giants for 1,200 Runes each. [Map Link]
- Can be purchased from Twin Maiden Husks at the Roundtable Hold after offering Medicine Peddler's Bell Bearing
- 2 can be found on a body atop a pillar in the west side of the Consecrated Snowfield in the Mountaintops of the Giants. [Map Link]
- Liurnia of the Lakes: Can be found on a corpse ast the top of the massive rock. [Map Link]
Thawfrost Boluses use in Elden Ring
Thawfrost Boluses can be used by the player to alleviate the buildup of frost and cure frostbite ailments.
Elden Ring Thawfrost Boluses Crafting Guide
Elden Ring Thawfrost Boluses Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 99 Thawfrost Boluses.
- You can store up to 600 Thawfrost Boluses.
- Sell Value: 100 Runes
- Notes and tips go here.