Incantation originating from the maddening Three Fingers.
Causes the yellow flame of frenzy to burst forth from the caster's eyes.
Charging increases the range of the burst.
The flame of frenzy deals damage and causes buildup of madness. This incantation also causes buildup of madness in the caster, and is only effective against Tarnished.
The Flame of Frenzy Location in Elden Ring
Where to find The Flame of Frenzy:
- Callu Baptismal Church in the Weeping Peninsula. Found on a corpse by a pillar on the left side of the church. See it on the Elden Ring Interactive Map Link.
Elden Ring The Flame of Frenzy Guide
- Frenzied Flame Incantation
- Stamina Cost: 30
- Low Cost Incantation (16 Focus Points per cast)
- Uses only 1 Memory Slot
- Requires Low Faith (16)
- Deals Fire Damage.
- Inflicts Madness buildup on both the caster (4 per flame) and targets (21 normal/28 charged per hit)
- Note that all but a handful of enemies in PVE are immune to Madness.
- When Madness bar is filled, the player will lose FP and take health damage.
- Cast Speed is fast
- Can not be chain-casted.
- Charging up the skill will create more flames.