Great-Jar Location in Elden Ring
The Great-Jar can be found at the colosseum in Northern Caelid. Map Link
- This NPC can be moved
- This NPC can be killed and respawns
- If defeated, drops: no rewards
The Great-Jar's Trial
Upon talking to The Great-Jar, it will only reply with "..." but activate three Red Summon Signs down the hill, from the way you came. These signs will have three NPC Duelist Adversaries, each with an equipment loadout copied from a random player, all named "Knight of the Great Jar". Each adversary will drop a Furlcalling Finger Remedy and a variable amount of Runes. Upon defeating all three of these adversaries without dying, talking to the Great-Jar again will have him shake a bit, as if he is laughing, and reward you with the Great-Jar's Arsenal Talisman.
Dialogue in Elden Ring: The Great-Jar
Upon completing the Great-Jar's Trial
Talking again after completing the trial
Elden Ring Great-Jar Notes & Trivia
- When participating in the Great-Jar Trial, the duelists will scale with the Tarnished's level and weapon upgrades.Needs Confirmation Therefore, completing this trial at a later stage in the game will be more difficult than doing it at an earlier stage.
- If having difficulty with the trial there are a couple of tactics that can make it more manageable.
- If playing online the pool of opponents will be randomized builds of other online players, but if beginning your game in offline mode the the enemies will always be the same: One mage build with a long thrusting sword and casting staff, a dexterity build using a fast sword (poison skill) and buckler, & a strength build using a mace (holy skill) and tower shield.
- If you run past the giants using torrent when you approach the summon signs, between summon battles you can use the giants to replenish flasks as each one will refill a portion of your total flasks when killed.