Throwing Dagger is a Consumable Item in Elden Ring. Most Consumables grant various effects such as restorative properties for recovering HP, removing certain negative status effects or applying temporary buffs and debuffs, while others can be thrown at enemies to deal damage.
Short dagger for throwing. It has no handguard.
The blade is polished, and its weight is expertly balanced.
Throw at enemies to deal damage.
This auxiliary weapon, used primarily to constrain an enemy's movements, can still be deadly in the right hands.
Throwing Dagger Location in Elden Ring
Where to find Throwing Dagger:
- Merchant Kale, at Limgrave has Throwing Daggers to sell for 40 Runes. [Map Link]
- Can be purchased from Twin Maiden Husks at the Roundtable Hold after giving them Kale's Bell Bearing
- Castle Morne. Held by a corpse across the wooden bridge that's in front of Rampart Gaol. [Map Link] Video Location
- Held by a corpse at Stormveil Castle. Straight through the first stairs when entering from the tower located west of the Castle. Video Location
- Stormveil Castle. Video Location
- Six can be looted from one of the bodies on the stairs leading up from the riverbank in Uhl Palace Ruins. [Map Link]
- VIdeo Location Ainsel River
Elden Ring Throwing Dagger Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 40 Throwing Daggers.
- You can store up to 600 Throwing Daggers.
- Sell Value: 10 Runes
- Throwing Daggers, Kukri, and other items of the sort can be used on bosses with very low health, allowing for less infuriating deaths from the player being overaggressive.
Elden Ring Throwing Dagger Damage
Damage values tested on an enemy with low defense* to best show the effects of scaling.
- Deals 26 dmg at 10 STR and 10 DEX
- Deals 49 dmg at 20 STR and 20 DEX
- Deals 85 dmg at 80 STR and 20 DEX
- Deals 105 dmg at 20 STR and 80 DEX
- Deals 112 dmg at 40 STR and 40 DEX
- Deals 127 dmg at 50 STR and 50 DEX
*Tested on Giant Land Squirts near The Ravine site of grace