Material used for crafting items
Grows in rotten lands
A mushroom covered in toxic mold that grows in rotten lands.
Material used for crafting items.
A skilled hand can repurpose its toxic mold into an effective ward against scarlet rot.
Where to find Toxic Mushroom in Elden Ring
Toxic Mushroom found in the overworld respawns after resting at a Site of Grace
IN THE WORLD
- Grows in Caelid.
- 1 in Sellia, Town of Sorcery: On a body on the rooftops. [Map Link]
- 3x - Stillwater Cave: Can be looted from corpses within the cave. They can also be farmed from the Servant of Rot enemies within. [Map Link]
- Heart of Aeonia Site of Grace in Caelid: Two behind the branch just to the southeast.
Toxic Mushroom Guide for Elden Ring
Toxic Mushroom can be used to craft the following items:
Elden Ring Toxic Mushroom Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 999 Toxic Mushroom.
- You can store up to 999 Toxic Mushroom.
- Sell Value: -