Traveler's Boots is a Leg Armor in Elden Ring. Traveler's Boots is part of Traveler's Set Armor Set, and are light leather boots worn by the NPC Melina. Traveler's Boots protect both of the player's legs and feet by applying various defensive properties. They also change the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Light yet sturdy leather boots.
Worn by young women who set off into the world to confront their fate.
Traveler's Boots Location in Elden Ring
The Traveler's Boots can be found in the following location:
- Elphael, Brace of the Haligtree: The entire Traveler's Set is found deep underground in a side room with a large orange flower, adjacent to the Haligtree Roots site of grace. [Elden Ring Map Link]
- This area is accessed by taking the lift from the large building in the northeast.
Traveler's Boots Set in Elden Ring
- Traveler's Boots is a piece of Traveler's Set
- The rest of the set is composed by Traveler's Clothes, and Traveler's Manchettes.
Elden Ring Traveler's Boots Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 100
- Notes and player tips go here