Traveler's Clothes is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Traveler's Clothes is part of Traveler's Set Armor Set, and is light cloth armor worn by the NPC Melina under her cloak. Traveler's Clothes is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Light yet sturdy clothes.
Worn by young women who set off into the world to confront their fate.
Traveler's Clothes Location in Elden Ring
The Traveler's Clothes can be found in the following location:
- Elphael, Brace of the Haligtree: The entire Traveler's Set is found deep underground in a side room with a large orange flower, adjacent to the Haligtree Roots site of grace. [Elden Ring Map Link]
- This area is accessed by taking the lift from the large building in the northeast.
Traveler's Clothes Set in Elden Ring
- Traveler's Clothes is a piece of Traveler's Set
- The rest of the set is composed by Traveler's Manchettes, and Traveler's Boots.
Elden Ring Traveler's Clothes Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 100
- Notes and player tips go here