Traveler's Manchettes are Gauntlets in Elden Ring. Traveler's Manchettes are part of Traveler's Set Armor Set, and are light clothe gloves worn by the NPC Melina. Traveler's Manchettes is an armor piece that protect both of the player's arms by applying various defensive properties, It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Light yet sturdy leather manchettes.
Worn by young women who set off into the world to confront their fate.
Traveler's Manchettes Location in Elden Ring
The Traveler's Manchettes can be found in the following location:
- Elphael, Brace of the Haligtree: The entire Traveler's Set is found deep underground in a side room with a large orange flower, adjacent to the Haligtree Roots site of grace. [Elden Ring Map Link]
- This area is accessed by taking the lift from the large building in the northeast.
Traveler's Manchettes Set in Elden Ring
- Traveler's Manchettes is a piece of Traveler's Set
- The rest of the set is composed by Traveler's Clothes, and Traveler's Boots.
Elden Ring Traveler's Manchettes Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 100
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.