Traveling Maiden Boots is a Leg Armor in Elden Ring. Traveling Maiden Boots are part of the Traveling Maiden Set, and is a simple, light pair of boots worn by traveling maidens. Traveling Maiden Boots protect both of the player's legs and feet by applying various defensive properties. They also change the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Boots worn by traveling maidens.
Maidens traversed the Lands Between for different reasons. Some to seek audience with the Fingers. Others, to find the Tarnished who they were destined to guide.
Traveling Maiden Boots Location in Elden Ring
The Traveling Maiden Boots can be found in the following location:
- On a corpse inside the Shack of The Lofty in the northern Mountaintops of the Giants. The rest of the set can also be looted here. [Elden Ring Interactive Map Link]
Traveling Maiden Boots Set in Elden Ring
- Traveling Maiden Boots is a piece of the Traveling Maiden Set.
- The rest of the set is composed by the Traveling Maiden Hood, Traveling Maiden Robe and Traveling Maiden Gloves.
Elden Ring Traveling Maiden Boots Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 10
- Possibly had its stats changed in a patch, although confirmation is required.
- Notes and player tips go here