Traveling Maiden Robe is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Traveling Maiden Robe is part of the Traveling Maiden Set, and is a simple cloth robe garment worn by traveling maidens. Traveling Maiden Robe is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Robe worn by traveling maidens.
Maidens traversed the Lands Between for different reasons. Some to seek audience with the Fingers. Others, to find the Tarnished who they were destined to guide.
Traveling Maiden Robe Location in Elden Ring
The Traveling Maiden Robe can be found in the following location:
- On a corpse inside the Shack of The Lofty in the northern Mountaintops of the Giants. The rest of the set can also be looted here. [Elden Ring Map here]
Traveling Maiden Robe Set in Elden Ring
- Traveling Maiden Robe is a piece of the Traveling Maiden Set.
- The rest of the set is composed by the Traveling Maiden Hood, Traveling Maiden Gloves and Traveling Maiden Boots.
Elden Ring Traveling Maiden Robe Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 100
- Can be altered to Traveling Maiden Robe (Altered)
- Poise Updated to patch 1.07