Twinned Armor is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Twinned Armor is part of the Twinned Set, and is an armor piece that depicts the entwined twins of gold and silver. Twinned Armor is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Armor depicting entwined twins of gold and silver.
The two known as D are inseparable twins.
They are of two bodies and two minds, but one single soul. Not once do they stand together; not one word do they speak to one another.
Perhaps this armor longs to find its way to the other D.
Where to find Twinned Armor in Elden Ring
The Twinned Armor Chest Armor can be found at:
- Earliest location: Limgrave East upon killing D, Hunter of the Dead. [Elden Ring Map here]
- Obtained at end of D, Hunter of the Dead's questline.
Twinned Armor Set in Elden Ring
- Twinned Armor is a piece of the Twinned Set.
- The rest of the set is composed by the Twinned Helm, Twinned Gauntlets and Twinned Greaves.
Elden Ring Twinned Armor Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 1000
- Can be altered to Twinned Armor (Altered)
- Notes and player tips go here