Twinned Armor (Altered) is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Twinned Armor (Altered) is part of the Twinned Set Armor Set, and is a Medium Weight chest piece that provides significant damage negation. Twinned Armor (Altered) is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Chest piece of a knight banished from their motherland.
Dirty and battered after enduring a lengthy vagabond journey.
The crest emblazoned on the front is worn and dingy, no longer able to evoke sentiment.
Metal armor is heavy, but also sturdy, offering significant damage negation.
Where to find Twinned Armor (Altered) in Elden Ring
The Twinned Armor (Altered) Chest Armor can be found at:
- After completing Boc's Questline, you (or Boc) can alter Twinned Armor into Twinned Armor (Altered).
Twinned Armor (Altered) Set in Elden Ring
- Twinned Armor (Altered) is a piece of the Twinned Set
- The rest of the set is composed by the Twinned Helm, Twinned Gauntlets and Twinned Greaves.
Elden Ring Twinned Armor (Altered) Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 1000
- Can be altered to Twinned Armor
- Notes and player tips go here