Twinned Gauntlets are Gauntlets in Elden Ring. Twinned Gauntlets are part of the Twinned Set, and is a gold arm piece for the set that depicts the entwined twins of gold and silver. Twinned Gauntlets is an armor piece that protect both of the player's arms by applying various defensive properties, It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Gauntlets depicting entwined twins of gold and silver.
The two known as D are inseparable twins.
They are of two bodies and two minds, but one single soul. Not once do they stand together; not one word do they speak to one another.
Perhaps this armor longs to find its way to the other D.
Where to find Twinned Gauntlets in Elden Ring
The Twinned Gauntlets Armor Gauntlets piece can be found at the following location:
- Earliest location: Limgrave East upon killing D, Hunter of the Dead. [Elden Ring Map here]
- Obtained at end of D, Hunter of the Dead's questline.
Twinned Gauntlets Set in Elden Ring
- Twinned Gauntlets is a piece of the Twinned Set.
- The rest of the set is composed by the Twinned Helm, Twinned Armor, and Twinned Greaves.
Elden Ring Twinned Gauntlets Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 1000
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.