Twinsage Glintstone Crown is a Helm in Elden Ring. Twinsage Glintstone Crown is part of the Raya Lucarian Sorcerer Set, and is a Medium Weight armor that Greatly increases intelligence to the detriment of HP and stamina. Twinsage Glintstone Crown protect the player's head by applying various defensive properties, it also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
One of the glintstone crowns bestowed upon Raya Lucaria scholars whose pursuits were deemed worthy.
Greatly increases intelligence to the detriment of HP and stamina.
Scholars of the Twinsage Conspectus were the elites of the academy, permitted to study and excel in sorceries of all kinds.
Where to find Twinsage Glintstone Crown in Elden Ring
The Twinsage Glintstone Crown Helm can be found at:
- Found at Raya Lucaria Academy [Elden Ring Map here]
- From the Church of the Cuckoo Site of Grace, if you've unlocked the ladder to the second floor, climb it and then head east onto the balcony, climb down, and kill the Crystallized Crab by the corner of the scaffolding.
- From the Debate Parlor Site of Grace, you can reach the rooftops leading to the floor above the Church of the Cuckoo through the courtyard. Turn west as you exit the debate parlor, climb the broken stairs, and jump off the west side of the balcony to a staircase below. Head down the stairs to unlock a shortcut, then back up and off the south edge of the balcony onto the rooftops.
- Video Location
Twinsage Glintstone Crown Set in Elden Ring
- Twinsage Glintstone Crown is one of the potential Helms of the Raya Lucarian Sorcerer Set.
- The rest of the set is composed of the Raya Lucarian Robe, Sorcerer Manchettes and Sorcerer Leggings.
Twinsage Glintstone Crown Builds
Elden Ring Twinsage Glintstone Crown Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 100 Runes.
- Increases Intelligence by +6, but reduces HP and Stamina by 9%.
- Using the Erudition emote (Gesture) with any Academy Glintstone Crown equipped will make the glintstones glow brightly, with the exception of the Haima and Hierodas Glintstone Crowns.
- The two sorcerers the Twinsage Glintstone Crown was based off of are seen in portraits throughout Raya Lucaria Academy. It is possible they are founders of the Twinsage Conspectus.
- It is also possible these two sorcerers are fraternal twins, given their resemblance to each other and the fact they are always seen in the same portrait, never separate. This would be yet another instance of twins in Elden Ring, which are a recurring theme.
- The Twinsage Glintstone Crown is worn, but not dropped, by Twinsage Sorcerers, who are scholars of the Twinsage Conspectus.
- Poise Updated to patch 1.07