Unseen Form is a Sorcery in Elden Ring. Unseen Form makes both your character and horse partially invisible, allowing you to move undetected. (This spell reduces the range at which enemies notice you, allowing you to get the drop on some and completely bypass others. They will still notice you and attack if you get too close, and can still hear your footsteps; also, Unseen Form has no effect on some enemies, such as bosses.)
One of the night sorceries of Sellia, Town of Sorcery. Makes the caster semi-invisible. While on horseback, effect extends to cover the mount. This sorcery can be cast while in motion.
The Sellian assassins considered every option that aided their dirty work.
Where to find Unseen Form
Where to find Unseen Form:
This Sorcery can be found in Altus Plateau at the top of the Tower after completing the Mirage Rise puzzle. When you reach at the location, although your map marks there is a tower, you will notice that there is nothing there! However, you will receive a map, called Mirage Riddle. You will have to interact with three Phantom crests.
- The first one is next to that initial position, hard to miss.
- The second one can be found by continuing to the west, near the rock wall. Enemies will spawn.
- The final one, is near the Bower of Bounty site of grace. Starting at the Bower of Bounty site of grace, head directly south to the edge of a cliff. Here a small enemy will spawn. Once you see this enemy, head east along the cliffside. On the left side you will see a strange looking stone which you have to hit in order to reveal the phantom crest. The stone lies before the bridge and will likely have messages surrounding it.
Elden Ring Unseen Form Notes
- Note: While using the Crepus's Vial talisman, you lose invisibility in your appearance but the effect appears to still work on enemies and NPCs. It is unconfirmed whether this issue effects PvP or not.
- Reduces lock on range for opponents in PvP
- Night Sorcery
- Stamina Cost: 10
- Duration: 30 seconds
- Note: Wearing the Black Knife Armor removes the visual effect, despite showing a buff indicator.
- The spell still functions at reducing spotting range
Builds with Unseen Form