Boosts ally attack power and reduces incoming damage once.
Uplifting Aromatic is a Consumable Item in Elden Ring. Most Consumables grant various effects such as restorative properties for recovering HP, removing certain negative status effects or applying temporary buffs and debuffs, while others can be thrown at enemies to deal damage.
Art of the perfumers who fought in the Shattering.
Craftable with a perfume bottle.
Uses FP to raise the attack power of the user and nearby allies while also reducing the damage from one incoming attack by half.
This aromatic has an extremely potent morale-raising effect that makes those accustomed to it fearless in the face of death. It was this influence that made the perfumers exceptional commanders.
Uplifting Aromatic use in Elden Ring
Uplifting Aromatic can be used to boosts ally attack power and reduces incoming damage once.
- Physical Damage +10% (7.5% in PvP)
- All Damage Negation +90% until hit
- Duration: 40 secs
This is an Aura Buff and will not stack with other buffs of the same type.
- See Buffs and Debuffs for more information on stacking buffs.
Elden Ring Uplifting Aromatic Crafting Guide
Uplifting Aromatic Cookbook Location in Elden Ring
Elden Ring Uplifting Aromatic Notes & Tips
- You can hold up to 10 Uplifting Aromatic.
- You can store up to 10 Uplifting Aromatic.
- The damage resistance bubble of this item persists after applying another buff of the same type.
However, it is confirmed that the attack power buff is lost.
- Damage negation stacks with Opaline Bubbletear, but the number of hits until it breaks is unchanged.