Upper-Class Robe is a Chest Armor in Elden Ring. Upper-Class Robe is a Lightweight chest piece that boost Vitality and Focus Resistances. Upper-Class Robe is an armor piece worn over or around the player's torso to obtain an increase of defense and resistance. It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Embroidered, bright green robe worn by noble children.
Donning such a robe is traditionally the child's first show of burgeoning independence.
Where to find Upper-Class Robe in Elden Ring
The Upper-Class Robe Chest Armor can be found at:
- Can be found at Leyndell, Royal Capital, at the end of the passageway where you fight a few Perfumers.
[Elden Ring Map here]
- Can be purchased from Hermit Merchant at Hermit Merchant's Shack for 2,400 Runes.
Upper-Class Robe Set in Elden Ring
- Upper-Class Robe is an individual piece and doesn't belong to any set.
Elden Ring Upper-Class Robe Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 500
- Resistance values possibly altered in a patch (confirmation required).
- Poise Updated to patch 1.07
Join the page discussion Register to EDIT the Wiki!
Why it’s showing only 1 poise in game? The data is incorrect?
bad news for rya afficionados
Reminds me of Skyrim
I can confirm. After equipping this robe and looking at my stats and passive effects... that I do indeed feel significantly more "upper class" and I felt the urge to hold a tea party with my fellow "upper class" tarnished so we could talk about rising rune inflation in the economy and the best great rune investments for high-yield growth.
I'm really glad From added so many armour pieces with effects.
merchant sells it too