Vagabond Knight Gauntlets are Gauntlets in Elden Ring. Vagabond Knight Gauntlets are part of the Vagabond Armor Set, and is part of the available starting equipment for the Vagabond Class. Vagabond Knight Gauntlets is an armor piece that protects both of the player's arms by applying various defensive properties, It also changes the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Gauntlets of a knight banished form their motherland.
Dirty and battered after enduring a lengthy vagabond journey.
Metal armor is heavy, but also sturdy, offering significant damage negation.
Where to find Vagabond Knight Gauntlets in Elden Ring
The Vagabond Knight Gauntlets Armor Gauntlets piece can be found at the following location:
- A Starting Equipment Piece for the Vagabond Class.
- Sold by the Nomadic Merchant located in eastern Mountaintops of the Giants for 1,000 Runes. [Elden Ring Map here]
Vagabond Knight Gauntlets Set in Elden Ring
- Vagabond Knight Gauntlets is a piece of the Vagabond Knight Set.
- The rest of the set is composed by the Vagabond Knight Helm, Vagabond Knight Armor, and Vagabond Knight Greaves.
Elden Ring Vagabond Knight Gauntlets Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 100
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.
Left arm is the gauntlet shown, right arm is fingerless wrappings. Decent fashion successor to Farron gauntlets