Vagabond Knight Greaves is a Leg Armor in Elden Ring. Vagabond Knight Greaves are part of the Vagabond Armor Set, and are part of the available starting equipment for the Vagabond Class. Vagabond Knight Greaves protect both of the player's legs and feet by applying various defensive properties. They also change the appearance as well when it is equipped. Some armor pieces may be available to both genders but may be slightly different for male and female characters.
Greaves of a knight banished from their motherland.
Dirty and battered after enduring a lengthy vagabond journey.
Metal armor is heavy, but also sturdy, offering significant damage negation.
Where to find Vagabond Knight Greaves in Elden Ring
The Vagabond Knight Greaves Leg Armor can be found at:
- A Starting Equipment Piece for the Vagabond Class.
- Sold by the Nomadic Merchant located in eastern Mountaintops of the Giants for 1,000 Runes.
[Elden Ring Interactive Map Link]
Vagabond Knight Greaves Set in Elden Ring
- Vagabond Knight Greaves is a piece of the Vagabond Knight Set.
- The rest of the set is composed by the Vagabond Knight Helm, Vagabond Knight Armor, and Vagabond Knight Gauntlets.
Elden Ring Vagabond Knight Greaves Notes & Tips
- Sell Value: 100
- Updated to patch 1.07. See Patch Notes for details.